List of apps with the Grid?

shrouski

shrouski

Hi

Apologies if there is a list somewhere already but I can't find it. Is there a list anywhere with apps that support the grid?

Xbox/LG apps don't seem to have it, I can only see it via the Web UI.

Thanks

Edited by shrouski

shrouski

All apps except for Apple TV have a guide view.

I must be missing something? It only displays for me in the Web UI. Xbox and LG apps don't have a "Guide" option under Live TV at all, it's missing. Emby Theater for Windows (installer, not store) also doesn't have it. Do I have to enable it somewhere?

The EPG data is working because it's listing the programs and the grid on the Web UI (5 days I have it set to and all 5 days are populated).

Make sure under your home screen settings that livetv is one of the enabled sections

shrouski

Hi Luke

I've tried all that. It's all enabled, I can press Live TV but the Guide option just isn't there.

Attached is a screenshot of Emby Theatre showing the Guide bit is missing and a screenshot of the Web UI in the Guide. Also is a log file of Emby Theatre starting up and pressing Live TV.

I have switched the default Live TV setting between Guide and Program but no joy, it is just missing on the LG and Emby Theatre (both Store and Standalone versions). I just checked on iOS and the Guide is displayed.

Thanks

embyserver.txt

post-184963-0-82556700-1533310764_thumb.png

post-184963-0-48197100-1533310812_thumb.png

shrouski

Ok, I've added it at the bottom of my list and the Guide button is there, thanks.

It's good I can get to it now, but Live TV on the home screen looks pretty naff as there's no images for the programs so I've got it right at the bottom, whereas the Live TV Icon at the top I did looks nice and matches the auto generated thumb nails, so ideally I'd like that just to go to the guide when I click it.

Is the setting in home screen settings - Live TV - Default screen applied to Emby Theatre and WebOS? As that isn't working for me.