2 Different Box Set Issues

mbc0

Hi,

I have 2 separate issues with boxsets at the moment, for both issues I have restarted the server, refreshed box set 

1, I have 4 Critters Movies, A Boxset has automatically been created but only Critters 3 has been put in there? The other 3 are excluded for some reason?

2, Automatic boxsets are being created with unrecognizable names (one of them has about 7 scooby doo movies in it) 

Any help is gratefully received! :-)

533d8df09582e_Boxsets2.jpg

533d8de0a7780_Boxsets1.jpg

The collection ID is wrong.  It should be 10893.

To fix this, you need to find each of the individual movies and correct the tmdbcollectionid.  Then re-run the scan.

Hi,

The collection ID for all 4 movies is 10893 so that is not it :-(

Any idea about the second issue?

Cheers

For the issue with the other 3 critters movies not being put it the collection, there have been some other posts in the past dealing with a similar issue. The thing that seemed to fix the issue was to delete the collection and let it be created again. Don't know if this would work for this situation or not, I have not done anything with boxsets in a while because I've been busy with other things. If I remember right, it was someone dealing with their James Bond boxset.

For the other problem, you have 7 scooby doo movies? There were really 7 scooby doo movies? :o:D

Hi,

I have removed the 4 critters films from the library & let is clean, then re-added & they are now all in one boxset :-D

As for the scooby doo, I was going from Memory but it is 5 lol (5 too many as far as I am concerned.....kids love them though!)

I have attached 3 more pictures below as there are 3 messed up sets... any idea what I need to do to fix them?

Cheers

533df5fdddbaa_boxset3.jpg

533df6259270e_Boxsets4.jpg

533df63951081_Boxsets5.jpg

Living Dead Collection has the wrong ID, should be 261590.  The ID it has for that collection doesn't exist on TMDB.  It probably used to be the correct number but the database changed.  You'll have to do a full refresh on each movie to get MBS to replace the collection ID, or just edit the collection ID of each movie manually.

The Monty Python Collection no longer exists as a collection on TMDB, same with the Scooby Doo Collection. Clear the collection ID on those movies and get rid of the collections, then just make your own collections manually if you still want them set up that way.

And there are 38 freaking Scooby Doo movies listed on TMDB. Wow.