Music restarting and list issues

icthusman1

icthusman1

When I add an album to my Now Playing list, everything works great unless I pause the music for more than a couple of minutes. Every time I do then come back and start listening again, it finishes out the song it is on and then starts playing the first song in the queue. If I pause just for a minute it works fine. I am not sure of the exact length of time required to cause this behavior but it seems to be anything over ~5 minutes or so.

When looking at the Now Playing screen, it shows the current song and the next three songs down at the bottom of the screen. Sometimes though, the app will not change the song showing at the top of that list. The other three songs cycle through just fine, the system music player controls show the currently playing song title just fine, but the Now Playing screen continue to show an old song.

Thanks,

ScottIsAFool

When you have the pause issue happen, could you go into the app and send me the log files (main page > appbar > about> logs)

icthusman1

When you have the pause issue happen, could you go into the app and send me the log files (main page > appbar > about> logs)

How long are the logs kept on the phone? I have had it happen multiple times in the last few days. Or I could probably easily replicate it this morning.

ScottIsAFool

The logs are always there, however, it might be best if you clear them first, then try and reproduce the problem, just in case there's any issue with sending the logs.

bennymac

When I add an album to my Now Playing list, everything works great unless I pause the music for more than a couple of minutes. Every time I do then come back and start listening again, it finishes out the song it is on and then starts playing the first song in the queue. If I pause just for a minute it works fine. I am not sure of the exact length of time required to cause this behavior but it seems to be anything over ~5 minutes or so.

When looking at the Now Playing screen, it shows the current song and the next three songs down at the bottom of the screen. Sometimes though, the app will not change the song showing at the top of that list. The other three songs cycle through just fine, the system music player controls show the currently playing song title just fine, but the Now Playing screen continue to show an old song.

Thanks,

I have noticed this also!

icthusman1

I did send this to you on Friday. Hopefully you received it.