iOS app not starting, hangs on black screen

sedvideo

sedvideo

Any thoughts, or anyone else seen this? I works from all other access points, mobile Chrome and Safari browsers, Chrome browser on macOS. 

I am using the iOS 12 Beta Public Release, I think its up to v4, and also using the Beta of Emby app, kicking the tires on all things here. Curious if anyone has a similar issue. Thanks.

Brandon

Oracle

Noticed this issue on the iPad as well. My simple solution, exit out and back into the app & it loads fine. Rather frustrating after a while. Hopefully a bug fix will do the trick.

thetrg

I am having a similar issue in IOS app, TVOS app, and even in IOS chrome browser. The “up next” will not load in the chrome web view... I believe “up next” not loading is what is causing the App versions to hang as well. Server is running without error, so it looks to be on the side of Emby. It’s been nearly constant for weeks now.

Noticed this issue on the iPad as well. My simple solution, exit out and back into the app & it loads fine. Rather frustrating after a while. Hopefully a bug fix will do the trick.

I am having a similar issue in IOS app, TVOS app, and even in IOS chrome browser. The “up next” will not load in the chrome web view... I believe “up next” not loading is what is causing the App versions to hang as well. Server is running without error, so it looks to be on the side of Emby. It’s been nearly constant for weeks now.

Hi there @@thetrg, please attach the information requested in how to report a problem. thanks !

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
jasonsimth
it was working smooth on my iPad Pro when it was running on ios 10 however as I have updated to ios 11.3 whenever now I am opening the app it only loads a blank screen on the start up and crashes after a while automatically. How do I fix it?

with regards

Edited by jasonsimth