Save button missing on Manage Library

adam1010

adam1010

I'm trying to update some settings on one of my libraries. I can check/uncheck boxes, and adjust the settings, but there is no "Save" button anywhere. Using the back arrow and re-entering the Mange Library resets my changes and refreshing the page also seems to indicate that my changes are not being persisted to the database.

I first noticed this in 3.5.1 and it's still broken in 3.5.2.  Server is running on Linux, ubuntu 64-bit.  I've tested the dashboard in both Firefox and Chrome on Windows.

5b6010846fb1b_emby.jpg

Edited by adam1010

adam1010

@@Luke I tried backing out 5 or 6 different times and it never persisted. Going back into it (without refreshing) it showed the old selections. Refreshing the whole page after backing out still showed the old selections. Are you unable to reproduce?

The only reason I mentioned the Save button is because your Wiki Help article screenshots has a big green save button. I only went to look for the article after I couldn't get it to save by using the back arrow at the top of the menu (not the browser back button)

adam1010

@@Luke I fixed it.  I was having trouble with missing images after my last upgrade (no longer being able to use apt-get update)  so I ran

sudo ln -s /var/lib/emby /var/lib/emby-server

That fixed the image problem and fixed the ability to edit my libraries.  May want to consider having your install package create that symlink for people.

Edited by adam1010