Collection Issue

daniel.bmyer

daniel.bmyer

Not sure if this belongs in this group so feel free to move it if incorrect.  I'm running Emby Server on my Linux Unraid Server for my Nvidia Shield.

On my server, when I select Movies, I have Trailers, Suggestons, Collections, etc.  The issue is with Collections.  For some odd reason it's now blank whereas previously it wasn't.  If I go to my home screen and click Collections from there, it's populated.  I can also see my collection groups when browsing through my movies.   

If I click on a movie and click Add to Collection, no collections show up either.

Not sure what changed but I don't recall making any changes to anything so not exactly sure how to fix this.  Is there a way to fix the Collections item in Movies?

Edited by daniel.bmyer

daniel.bmyer

I went to my Nvidia Shield and notice that Collections are not loading either also when browsing movies I can see the collections of grouped movies. 

Hi, we're aware of this and looking into it.

It only happens for Emby users whose permissions are set with enable access to all libraries unchecked, so that could be a temporary workaround, FYI. Thanks.