Increase the amount of backdrops

Stankia
Go to solution Solved by PenkethBoy,

Stankia

Hi there, I'm on the newest version of Emby Server and Emby WMC and it only downloads one backdrop per TV Show. I can go into the Metadata Manager and manually download more backdrops but it's a pain in the ass. I remember there used to be a setting somewhere where you could set the maximum amount of backdrops but for the life of me I can't find it anymore.

Edited by Stankia

• Solution
PenkethBoy

its by library now - go to the library setting page and click show advanced then fetcher settings

• Like 1

aspdend

its by library now - go to the library setting page and click show advanced then fetcher settings

That's strange - if I got to library, settings, advanced there are no fetcher settings displayed for me to adjust...

I should point out I am running 3.5.1 stable

Edited by aspdend

aspdend

It's within each library's settings.

I go to each library, then settings then advanced and there is no fetcher settings - no way to increase the number of backdrops

aspdend

You don't have this button...?

5b5f1df0bff63_fetchersettings.png

Nope - unless I am going blind - I will post a screenshot when I get home later

@@aspdend Make sure you have flicked the 'Show advanced settings' switch in your library settings for that particular setting to appear.

Edit : missed the answer posted already ;)

Edited by Tonos

aspdend

You don't have this button...?

5b5f1df0bff63_fetchersettings.png

Well, after upgrading the server to 3.5.2 last night - I can confirm that I now see this button and can adjust the quantities etc. Something was either playing up with my install/browser or I was just failing to see it...Either way - it works!