Roku Streaming Stick with Emby - flickering at movie preview page

sector327

sector327

Just bought a new Roku Streaming Stick (https://www.amazon.com/dp/B075XN5L53/ref=cm_sw_r_tw_dp_U_x_R70vBbSFGZ4J7 ) for the daughter's room and found something odd.  When I launch Emby, access my movies, go into the Shrek selection for example, the background picture loads and the cast across the bottom, movie description all like normal BUT the interface will flicker on and off. It almost makes me wonder if the new Streaming Stick has insufficient memory to hold all that info and is causing the reload. And actually if you go ahead and start the movie, all is fine. Looks & performs as great as usual. I have two other older Gen3 Rokus and never seen this sort of issue. I've logged her into the G3 and don't see the flickering. I also logged myself into the Stick and yes the problem is still present. In other words, its not the profile logged in that's the issue or the location of the roku, or the specific tv. I've narrowed it down to the new Streaming Stick itself.

Just a glitch I see in case someone also sees it. 

Hi, yes we're looking into this. There's another open topic about this already. Thanks for reporting.