Severe Slowdown when performing library update

invertedknife

invertedknife

Logs attached. 3.5 is really zippy most times but when performing a library update, everything becomes super slow. updates also take quite a while (>30 mins stays stuck on 90.6% for a long time). 

the logs are pretty long but if you see the library update is at the bottom. 

New Text Document.txt

Edited by invertedknife

Hi there, thanks for the report. To improve the performance of your emby server, you could try removing the cover art, genre cleaner, and studio cleaner plugins.

Each new release is continuing to improve the performance of the core server. thanks.

invertedknife

Hi there, thanks for the report. To improve the performance of your emby server, you could try removing the cover art, genre cleaner, and studio cleaner plugins.

Each new release is continuing to improve the performance of the core server. thanks.

My point i that something is not right as the previous version of emby didn't take nearly as long to scan. and there is a definite slowdown only when scanning. 

i'll still remove the plugins to see if that affects it. i already removed auto box sets

Edited by invertedknife

invertedknife

Ok so whatever was done in 3.5.1 fixed the issue. The library scn now takes < 30s instead of 35 mins. And everything looks zippy. Will update. Didn't uninstall the plugins

What was changed? If I were to guess was it performing a full update 3.4 -> 3.5 library rework Everytime?

Edited by invertedknife