Couple comments on v3.5...

moviefan

moviefan

- The outline squares around all of the images look really bad.  What was the thought process behind this decision?  To make everything look less streamlined?

- Why can't I page through the activity log anymore on the main server dashboard?  Also, the activity log in general seems to be shortned to one page when you click through to it.  Any reason for this?

Hi, what outline squares do you mean? Can you show a screenshot? Thanks.

As far as activity goes, yes more work and improvements are needed with it.

moviefan

Kind of hard to see in a screenshot but you should be able to make them out.  Don't really see them very well around movies but very obvious everywhere else.

5b51291073ad3_ScreenShot20180719at81228P

Ok that's actually nothing new. It helps add a little depth perception, although with transparency like you've got here i can understand why you wouldn't like it.

Happy2Play

You must be referring to shadow box.

/*Remove shadow box*/ 
.cardContent-shadow {
  -webkit-box-shadow: 0 0.0725em 0.29em 0 rgba(0,0,0,0) !important; 
  box-shadow: 0 0.0725em 0.29em 0 rgba(0,0,0,0) !important; }

​or

/*Remove shadow box*/
.cardContent-shadow {
    -webkit-box-shadow:  none !important;
    box-shadow:  none !important;
}
Edited by Happy2Play

Happy2Play

So @@Happy2Play do I just paste that code somewhere to remove it?  Both snippets or just one or the other?

Which file?

Thanks.

One or the other

Dashboard-Settings-Custom CSS

Note custom css does not work on Connect, only LAN/WAN connections.

moviefan

Edit:  Nevermind.  Appears to have worked just as I wanted.

No more lines. 

Thanks!

Edited by moviefan

moviefan

Another thing here...before when you hovered over the movie it would display useful information like Ratings and Length, etc.

Now, that has been removed and it just gives you an option to click play?  What is that about?  Was so much nicer before.

the big play button in the middle makes it difficult to fit that information, although putting the logo back in the upper left is feasible.

Deathsquirrel

the big play button in the middle makes it difficult to fit that information, although putting the logo back in the upper left is feasible.

That big play button is driving me freaking bonkers FYI.  It keeps playing movies I want to check details on.

• Like 2

Cheeseburger

Am I missing something? I'm on 3.5.0.0, and below is a copy how a poster looks when hovering the pointer on it. That play button is not that big? Surely the ratings info and length could be put back in there? Might just have to shrink it a bit? Would appreciate that. Maybe the pointed at poster/thumb/etc. could be allowed to increase in size, filling out the margins to the surrounding items, then displaying more info in the space that now is bigger? Maybe even spilling over slightly, creating a "zoom" effect?

5b54d69d0606a_BBB_poster.png

Edited by Cheeseburger