Playlists don't appear

Richard Branches

Richard Branches

On the latest stable version of Emby app for Android TV, playlists don't appear:

5b4ff6a3b4e02_Screenshot_20180718211413.

However, on the mobile version they do appear:

5b4ff6cf3f872_Screenshot_20180718211525.

Is this with the new server just released?

Is it a new behavior since that release?

Richard Branches

Is this with the new server just released?

Yes sir.

Is it a new behavior since that release?

I don't know because I removed my music library, I re added the library again after I installed the latest emby mobile app and found this issue.

• 1 month later...
Richard Branches

Today I tested the latest beta for Android TV and playlists still don't appear, I only see the message: "there are no items".

Today I tested the latest beta for Android TV and playlists still don't appear, I only see the message: "there are no items".

Please confirm the user logged in as I have tested this and they are showing fine for me.  Also, exactly where you are seeing that.

5b997b2f38d6d_playlists.png

Richard Branches

Please confirm the user logged in as I have tested this and they are showing fine for me.  Also, exactly where you are seeing that.

5b997b2f38d6d_playlists.png

I don't follow, what do you need exactly?

1) Make sure the user you are logged into on the Android TV device is the one that has access to the Playlists and

2) Tell me exactly where you are seeing "No Items"

Richard Branches

1) Make sure the user you are logged into on the Android TV device is the one that has access to the Playlists and

It is the same user, I don't have additional users.

2) Tell me exactly where you are seeing "No Items"

I see the message at the left of the screen in playlists tab, like I said when I made this topic, I see them in Google Chrome and the phone app.

Edited by delacosta78

Please send an app log after you open the playlists tab I guess.  As you can see from my screen shot, they are working fine in my environment.

Thanks.

Richard Branches

Please send an app log after you open the playlists tab I guess.  As you can see from my screen shot, they are working fine in my environment.

Thanks.

App log sent on 09/12/18 at 7:25 pm.

Richard Branches

There are no errors app-side.

Are your playlists audio playlists?

Of course!, they are MP3 and FLAC playlists, nothing more, they appear everywhere except the Android TV app.

• 1 month later...
Richard Branches

In the latest 1.6.47g beta I now see my playlists, thank you so much for fixing this:

5bc9ed336dae0_20181019_092449.jpg

• Like 1

Richard Branches

now that I'm able to see playlists on Android TV I discover a bug or issue, when I hit the "Play All" button, the usual now playing screen for music appears, but if I hit the "Play Random" button, the now playing screen for playing videos appears, the playback tools appear at the bottom and when it disappears a black screen is displayed. I'm on latest beta, let me know if you need logs.

Richard Branches

Are playlists still not appearing?

Yes, I said they appear in comment # 15, please read it again, should I create a separate topic for this issue I found since playlists appear now?