Error messages unable to play movies using MBT

aquatarkus

aquatarkus

Hi hope someone might be able to help

I set up Media browser server and MBT on a friends pc, both server and MBT are on same pc (Windows 8.1 X64 fully updated) all was working brilliantly until a few nights ago when started to get the following errors "There was an error processing the request" this seems to happen on avi files and "Cannot play back the audio stream, the format is not supported" this seems to be mostly mkv's.

Have checked that MB3 server and MBT are both up to date and that the plugins on the server are also up to date. The plugins installed are Cover Art, Movie Theme Videos, Movie Theme Songs, and Mediabrowser trailers, again all confirmed as latest available versions.

The latest version of LAV filters is installed and configured exactly the same as I have mine set up which has never had a single issue.

If we get the error " Cannot playback the audio stream we then get another couple of error messages and MBT closes with an unhandled exception error, if just get there was an error processing the request then MBT will stay open and allow me to close the message and then go back to the main MBT screen.

I have got some log files which i have attached  hopefully have done it correctly.

Hope someone can help

many thanks for reading

Regards

Aquatarkus

theater-63531984070.zip

aquatarkus

Thanks for the help guys!!!!

Anyway he's fixed the problem

Installed Plex instead, all working and happy.

aquatarkus

Hi Luke, we tried that also completely uninstalled MBT and reinstalled still same problem.

As a last resort even did a system restore to before installed MBT, still same issue.

He'll come back to Media Browser when MBT is in beta or slightly more developed.

Regards

Aquatarkus