Auto-Organize - current date after moving

Seger

Seger

Hi, I tried Auto-Organize a long time ago and was "actually" happy, but I did not have a feature or better a feature that Auto-Organize did not bring.

The point is that the moved files get the current date after moving (mtime, etc.). This would have a little more order in the folder structure and I could use my scripts again based on date changes.

Is this function / feature already available and I have overlooked it? If not you can adjust it somewhere or even install it?

Best regards Seger

Hi, since the file already exists in the watch folder, i would expect it's date timestamps to be preserved. We're currently not managing this at all and just leaving it up to OS / file system default behavior. It should be the same as if you manually coped the file using a file browser.

Seger

ok, maybe then again a supplement / question. Today I move manuel per filebot from a windows computer new content, as filebot also sets the change date after the move. Now I would like to control it on the way (by mobile phone). Do you have an idea or link for me how to do it? My system is an iOS device, Windows client and Synology. optimally I realize everything by server and mobile phone on Emby guidelines.