It Tells me when I signin to emby connect with two options add servers or connect to sign to emby connect

Davidm30

Davidm30

It Tells me when I go to this website http://app.emby.media so  I signin to emby connect with two options add servers or connect to sign to emby connect and the windows emby server app seems to work for me can you help me find out why it is not showing up that I have emby server installed on my computer

Fransjerawr

I have also been having this problem. When I click to sign in to Emby connect it just takes me back to the same page.

I have also been having this problem. When I click to sign in to Emby connect it just takes me back to the same page.

Hi, sorry to hear about this. What do you mean exactly by same page? What page does it bring you to?

Fransjerawr

It keeps going back to the page that says Select Server and then gives the three options, Add server, Sign in with Emby Connect and My downloads. When I try to sign in it just keeps bringing me back to this page.

Happy2Play

To me it sounds like there is no server linked to the account.

Can you provide a screenshot of the screen you get.

It keeps going back to the page that says Select Server and then gives the three options, Add server, Sign in with Emby Connect and My downloads. When I try to sign in it just keeps bringing me back to this page.

Do you have your own Emby Server setup, or has someone invited you to use theirs?

Fransjerawr

Someone has invitied to me to join theirs but is asking for the code but I onvsiouly can’t sign in to give them the code,

Fransjerawr

Still not working today. I’ve tried reinstalling the app and signing up with another email address but nothing has worked.

What exactly is happening? I think by them asking you for a pin they are actually misunderstanding the sign in process. The pin code sign feature that we have is only used on our TV apps, specifically because the pin code process is easier when all you have is a TV remote control.

To sign into the web app you would simply sign in with your emby connect username and password. Once you've signed in, you can then access your emby servers, assuming the owner of the server has sent you an invitation, and assuming you've accepted it.