Android app crashes and distorts the image of strm files

drikosv8

drikosv8
Android app crashes and distorts the image of strm files

Tested with the latest version of Emby for Android.

Problem happens with all strm files

App Android trava e distorce a imagem de arquivos strm

Testado com a última versão do Emby para Android.

Problema acontece com todos os arquivos strm

Ok, you're running an old version of Emby Server. I would suggest updating to the latest version. Thanks.

drikosv8
I can not upgrade yet as I'm expecting you to release the stable version that fixes the slowness to open strm by chromecast, as you said the fix would be released in the next stable release.

90% of my clients use chromecast with strm. If I upgrade now, the chromecast will take almost 30 minutes to play strm.

I'll be waiting for the next stable version friend.

Eu não posso atualizar ainda como eu estou esperando que você libere a versão estável que corrige a lentidão para abrir strm pelo chromecast, como você disse que a correção seria lançada na próxima versão estável.

90% dos meus clientes usam o chromecast com strm. Se eu fizer o upgrade agora, o chromecast levará quase 30 minutos para jogar o strm.

Eu estarei esperando pela próxima versão estável do amigo.

Remember that very often these issues will be stream specific. It is probably best that you set up a test server with the beta so that you're not disappointed later.

drikosv8

Plus we send several logs to you on another topic, and the problems occur in almost every file, except in this version that I use. You said it would be resolved in the next update! if it does not, I will have serious problems with my clients.

I do not see the problems in my own testing, but i think it is best if you try against the beta, or get me more samples that i can try.