Playback error

Trekster

sdalberg

Anyone found a work around other than deleting subtitles? Is there a way to disable them or anything? As someone with shit hearing I don’t really want to nuke my subtitles.

tchirou

I am pretty disappointed this is still on the backlog. Especially because 90% of the reason I bought a lifetime subscription is for the sync feature, which is useless to me without working subtitles.

johoja12

yeah i just went ahead and installed plex again for me - this is a must have feature. so running a dual server model right now.

the entire sync/download process is pretty bad i.e) incomplete syncs, never finishing syncs, unplayable finished syncs -- on emby. 

Trekster

yeah i just went ahead and installed plex again for me - this is a must have feature. so running a dual server model right now.

the entire sync/download process is pretty bad i.e) incomplete syncs, never finishing syncs, unplayable finished syncs -- on emby.

I agree. I did the same, its just not working on Emby. Even when the media is playable on the device the fact is, that the sync process is horrible and I can never trust that it actually will sync properly.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

johoja12

I agree. I did the same, its just not working on Emby. Even when the media is playable on the device the fact is, that the sync process is horrible and I can never trust that it actually will sync properly.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Could not agree more. When I travel i just want to click the sync button - have it sync up come back a few hours later and just be ready to go. The way it is now 99% of the time it wont be synced. Really hope this gets prioritized.