[chromecast] Trailer not working

Thuzad

Thuzad

Hello,

I have a problem when I try to run a movie trailer on my chromecast, it launches a movie in my bookstore.
I tried from my computer with a browser and from the phone application (Android & iPhone) and the result is the same.

The problem is not present if I run on my browser without casting the trailer is launched.

In log I try for the first time with my chromecast and the second without chromecast.

Log send by PM.

Best regards,

Please try again following the next release of emby server and the mobile apps. thanks.

• Like 1

Thuzad

I try with the beta and it's work but after a few seconds the video disappears but the sound remains and I see the page with "Ready to cast"

• 1 month later...
Thuzad

Hello,

The problem is still here.

The first time I tried to connect to my chromecast and then I played the trailer, I hear the sound but I do not have the video.

The second time I played the trailer without connecting to my chromecast and after launching the trailer, I connected to my chromecast.
A film is launched but it was not the trailer

Log send by pm

Edited by Floflobel

I can't reproduce the problem, but I would suggest trying this again with the next release of emby server as there have been changes to related areas. Thanks.

• 1 month later...
Thuzad

Hey, the problem is still present.

Latest version of mobile and 3.6.0.49 beta for the server

It's a real problem for me, I have to go to the youtube app to watch a trailer while the function is available and running on a browser.

The problem is present on the chromecast built into my TV and my 3 chromecast ..

Thank you for the time spent anyway.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...