Can't find Emby for FireTV in UK

aspdend

aspdend

I presume I am doing something wrong - but if I try to install Emby on my Boys Fire HD Tablet - it is not available. If I change the country settings to US it is there in the Amazon Appstore, but revert back to UK and it is not in the Amazon AppStore at all - am I missing something?

paulsalter

Is it the TV version or the Tablet version you are after?

If you go onto amazon.co.uk , and find it there, does it mention being compatible withe the device? , if so can you install from the website?

I am in the UK and on the website i can see the TV & Mobile versions

I presume I am doing something wrong - but if I try to install Emby on my Boys Fire HD Tablet - it is not available. If I change the country settings to US it is there in the Amazon Appstore, but revert back to UK and it is not in the Amazon AppStore at all - am I missing something?

That's not a Fire TV.

Are you talking about a tablet?

aspdend

Sorry - my fault - the reason I was thinking about doing this at all was because I was anticipating maybe swapping my htpc for a FireTV Cube when they come out over here - so to check out the interface I wanted to look at it on the FireHD tablet as I don't ahve a FireTV

aspdend

Is it the TV version or the Tablet version you are after?

If you go onto amazon.co.uk , and find it there, does it mention being compatible withe the device? , if so can you install from the website?

I am in the UK and on the website i can see the TV & Mobile versions

Yep - it is the tablet version I was after - see post above. If I go to Amazon.co.uk - I can see three items - one Emby skill which I have on my Echo Dot, one FireTV app which is not compatible with any of my devices (including FireHD tablet) and one Emby Mobile app - which is compatible with my android devices, but not my FireHD tablet