How to check the collection for a specific path (that I manually deleted but movies from it insist in showing up) ?

djhifi

djhifi

Ok so after an HDD failure which I had to replace and re-arrange my collection, etc (doesn't matter), I still seem to have movies/tv shows left behind on the server, pointing to that previous HDD (which was even removed from the "Library" section). 

My question is: Is there a way to check for more remaining leftovers in my collection that have that (now deleted) path?

Running library scans doesn't seem to do anything

Why do you feel you have movies and shows left behind? How did you determine that?

djhifi

Why do you feel you have movies and shows left behind? How did you determine that?

I didn't feel it's a fact. I had an HDD that got broken and I removed it from my NAS. Afterwards I removed the path in the library section of the server as well. Ran a database update. I have over 6000 movies and only today did I notice that some .nfos were being created on another mounth path of another HDD (dont ask me why but I still have to determine wether or not this is happening whenever I restart my synology and somewhere along the way it's messing with something) and I then searched the emby server and the movies were still there altough they dont exit physically anymore. Wierd?

Anyway, is there a way where I can see individually each movie/tv show and the corresponding path within any of the emby server created files or? Cause I no longer know which ones got left behind since I deleted the nfos I mentioned above and only memorized a few

I REALIZED THAT I HAVE NOT REMOVED TV SHOWS FROM THE PATHS IN THE LIBRARY SECTION. I'M NOW DOING A SCAN AND WILL REPORT BACK IF ISSUES ARISE.

But anyway, is there a way to search for all the movies/shows and corresponding paths?

Edited by djhifi

Yes make sure to update emby library setup and then run a library scan. Thanks.

As for viewing the database, you could try browsing the metadata manager.