Cloud & Folder Sync stuck at 3%

Robert X. Gonzalez

Robert X. Gonzalez

Version 3.4.1.0

I have noticed over the past week or so that Cloud & Folder Sync has been slow or gets stuck.  I have gone into Download and Sync and deleted those items that were 100% downloaded except for conversions of folders (when new items appear).  It used to stick and then after awhile move on and complete.  Now Cloud and Folder Sync has been stuck at 3% and no additional conversion is possible, they remain in a Queue or it says Ready To Transfer.  I am not sure if this caused the issue.  Previously, deleted everything in Download and Sync to clear it up and then went back to convert the Movie or TV Series and that seemed to work. 

Log

Hi, it's probably just taking a bit of time transferring the files. I would just be patient and allow it to finish. Thanks.

Robert X. Gonzalez

Luke,

After over 12 hours, remained at 3%.  This frustrated me as I wanted to get my conversions going, so did what I had to do before, cleared the Download and Sync of all items, 100%, queued etc.  Once I did that one at a time, converted and each file converted.  Then immediate Cloud & Folder Sync activated and completed in rapid succession as I did them one at a time.  I do not understand the Cloud & Folder Sync/Download and Sync as I do not have anything going to the cloud, no plugins of that nature so not sure what action is being performed.  Also, now noticing that SOME items when converted have the audio out of sync....especially the TV Series THE FUGITIVE.  I tried both universal and TV conversions and in Roku they are out of sync but the .TS files play normally. Yet, when I go to any of my computers, can play them directly off the hard drive and they audio is normal.   I liked it better when Emby converted directly to .mp4 or .mkv.  I am wondering now if it is Roku?  Right now, I may just stop converting as it takes a lot of time to manually go in and do it plus seems to have issues (not on all, just some movies and TV series).  Your thoughts?

Robert

The cloud & folder sync task only represents the transfer portion of the syncing process, so if that's getting stuck it might be an indication that a transfer operation on one of your storage devices is hanging up.