Possible bugs

phillyfan1138

phillyfan1138

A couple comments I have after using this app for a couple days.  

1.  If I leave the app (say, to text or skype somebody) when I come back to the app I frequently (50%?) cannot see any of my movies or tv shows.  Pressing "Refresh information" does not help.  I have to completely restart the app to see any of my files.

2.  If I start a movie on another device, the remote playback works and updates correctly.  Again, if I leave and come back to the app and 1. doesnt happen (that is, all my movies and tv shows are still visible) the remote doesn't refresh.  I have to manually refresh it to get the current play back time.  Worse, it still doesn't automatically update even after this refresh; I have to press refresh every time I want to see the current play back time.  The buttons (stop, pause, next, etc) still work fine though.  

While I'm at it I'll also post two feature requests:  is it possible to display more than 1 movie or tv show per line?  Plex's app for example displays three movies in a row.  In the TV show area it would also be nice to display by banner instead of cover.  These feature requests are minor, but thought I'd throw it out there.

ScottIsAFool

Those sound like some odd bugs. When you see that happen, could you email me the logs from the app (main page > app bar > about > log file).

As for the feature requests, I'll put them under consideration.

phillyfan1138

Ok I sent the logs for both issues (at least I think I did...it didn't confirm that I had sent them but I clicked the button).  Thanks for your quick reply!  

ScottIsAFool

If it didn't prompt you to bring up an email, they didn't send. From that logs page, clear the logs down, then go through the steps for your issue again. Try the logs then.

phillyfan1138

OK I sent the one where I have to refresh the remote to get an update...I'll send the next issue shortly

phillyfan1138

Well thats odd...whenever I try to send the other log file it just returns me to the log screen after I click "google mail" as my mail option.