Chocolate - Director Name

Snowfalcon
Go to solution Solved by ebr,

Snowfalcon

On the detail page in Chocolate all the directors for every movie have the same director listed.  I was wondering how to correct this.  This is the same for different categories also.  It has one director listed for every movie.  Thanks for the great work on this theme and any help you may be able to provide.

I'm not following exactly what your problem is.  As the instructional post says, a picture is worth at least 1,000 words.

But, also, is this something that is truly related to MBC or is it actually the data?

Snowfalcon

After further investigation I have found when viewing the move from the cover flow page and going to the detail page the directors name is correct.  However if you are on the detail page in Chocolate and use the next button at the bottom left of the page and advance to the next movie the directors name stays the same of the last shown director in the detail view.  I'm not able to send a pic right now as I am at work.  The rest of the info changes just the directors name stays the same for every movie in detail view after entering from cover flow.