Super TV Folder in Recordings

scubajwd

scubajwd

I have numerous Super TV folders in my TV shows container; they seem to be copies or

clones of my recordings; have I messed up my recording structure or metadata?  This

confounds me..don't know how these zombie folders are being created; I have attached a small

screen grab image of this intruder

post-240878-0-16535800-1529341887_thumb.png

Hi, can you please show us the folder structure of your recording folders? Thanks !

scubajwd

post-240878-0-36720900-1529426904_thumb.pngSure thing..here ya go..todays it's called Fur TV; I have a feeling that this

relates to metadata not properly populating a series of news casts in the AM that

go from 4 am till 7am each a half hr long; single show records (not series) seem to

be OK; so for example in the Fur TV folder there are three shows I recorded: CBS Morning News, Good

Morning America and News 3 Today; none of which have proper meta data; Ive also attached a screen grab

of its contents

post-240878-0-58316200-1529426921_thumb.png

scubajwd

My Bad...seems to be caused by sharing recording folder with Plex...plex recorded shows

cause these spurious folders; most likely Emby doesn't know what to do with the metadata

for these plex recorded shows

Yea remember that recordings are just a regular library and need to follow supported naming structures. thanks.