Bring back NEXT!

weav2k4

weav2k4

I greatly miss not having the play next functionality for TV episodes.. is there *any* way to get this back into MB3?  WAF is down to nil as having to scroll yet again to the current season then scroll down to the next episode is not going over very well everytime you want to watch.

I am using Chocolate theme.. if there is another theme that has the play next feature then let me know.  I would gladly pay for a properly working theme for TV seasons.  It would even be nice to have an automatic play next episode like netflix's roku app does.  

Love MB and really would like to see a bit more user friendliness if possible.

Thanks,

AdrianW

The option never went away - it's under General "Default to First Unplayed Item"

rUs8gSD.png

And when your all the way down at episode level you can use the skip keys on your remote to jump to the next or previous episode.

Edited by AdrianW

weav2k4

wow.. wish I would have known about the skip keys!  will let the little lady know she can use them!  thanks for the reply.. sorry to post but with next being gone from the menu selections I thought they took it out.

Gronnie

If you want to play a bunch of episodes in a row, you can also do "play all." Witht the episode you want to start with highlighted, press * (shift+8), and go down to play all from here.