v1.0.7 "Sign Out" disconnects you from server

Paul77nz

Paul77nz

I just got an LG C8 and installed Emby app version 1.0.7.

We have multiple users set up, but if I go up to the user thumbnail image at the top right and select "Sign Out" it doesn't take me to the user selection screen to log in as a different user - it instead takes me to the server selection screen. I then have to select my server again and then verify that I wish to connect before it finally takes me to the user profile selection.

There must be a faster and easier way to switch users?

Thanks

Paul77nz

How many servers do you have on the server selection screen?

Just one.

Edited by Paul77nz

Ok, we'll test this out and make sure it's going back to login for the next release. Thanks.

Paul77nz

Ok, we'll test this out and make sure it's going back to login for the next release. Thanks.

Thanks @@Luke.

Would it also be possible to add a timeout so you are thrown back to the user profile selection screen after certain period of inactivity on a menu screen (i.e. not while watching something!)?

Thanks again

Paul77nz
@@Luke just a quick update describing some other behaviour that may be related to the above.

After I finish using Emby on the LG TV I have been signing out and then reconnecting to the server as described above to leave it at the user profile selection screen (ready for the next time the app is loaded). However I have noticed that, after leaving the app, the next time I go back into it it is back at the server selection screen forcing me to select the server again and verify I wish to connect (as above I only have one server configured).

• 3 weeks later...