Question about my VPN

muppets4

muppets4

I have a link that I use to watch TV through Kodi. Works great. But when I use the same link to create a 'tuner' under Live TV it does not work. The logo's and channel information I can see, but when I click on a channel the circle is there foreever. I would like to use Emy instead of Kodi.

Anyone?

Also, when I install the plugin IPTV and enter the link there, where can I find it? Couldn't find how to play, just to setup.

Edited by muppets4

Also, when I install the plugin IPTV and enter the link there, where can I find it? Couldn't find how to play, just to setup.

Where can you find what? The IPTV plugin does not provide you with content. You have to configure that into the plugin on your own.

muppets4

Hi there, please attach the information requested in how to report a problem. thanks !

I will tomorrow. Thanks.

Where can you find what? The IPTV plugin does not provide you with content. You have to configure that into the plugin on your own.

I know. But where can I find the plugin after I configured it? Where does it show?

Senna

... But when I use the same link to create a 'tuner' under Live TV it does not work. The logo's and channel information I can see, but when I click on a channel the circle is there foreever.

If it is a link from an IPTV provider that blocks Emby or only allows streaming from specified devices/software by checking its user agent string for streaming requests, then you can try to set a custom user agent in the Emby m3utuner settings. If that doesn't work, send Luke your link in PM, so he can check, why it doesn't work. I assume the link also loads/plays in VLC ?

• Like 1

muppets4

Working. Was a problem with my ISP. Strangely enough it worked in Kodi and VLC but not with Emby. Kodi and VLC stopped working too. Now i enabled another VPN and that did the trick.

Senna

Working. Was a problem with my ISP. Strangely enough it worked in Kodi and VLC but not with Emby. Kodi and VLC stopped working too. Now i enabled another VPN and that did the trick.

If you are using IPTV with VPN, contact your re-seller/provider which VPN's are white listed and what type of VPN they white list (like dedicated IP type). With some IPTV providers you only have to send them your dedicated IP from your VPN, so they white list that IP in their firewall.

Most IPTV providers can block you eventually, using a VPN provider/type they haven't white listed.