Collection Image - Choose movie

thekingswolf

thekingswolf

when a movie is in a collection, add menu option for "Make Collection Cover Image"  Or add that inside the edit images function when used on collections.  i want to choose the movie that the collection is using as the image instead of having to import my own.  making the collection with just the movie i want to use first, then adding the rest after the fact is a limited solution and I have to do my own custom image if I want to change it later.  

fyi, Emby is the shit.  I love it.  

Just FYI - Our metadata providers should find images for many official collections automatically.

Also, the CoverArt plug-in can create them for you.

For a collection that doesn't exist on Tmdb, the core server will generally just pick a random or the image from the first title. If you want to use a specific one then I would suggest using the image editor to do that. Thanks.

thekingswolf

yeah the image editor won't pull from the movies inside the collection.  I have to import an image from an outside location.  not a big deal really, just would be a nice feature to be able to tell a collection which movie to use as the cover whenever i wanted instead of having to import an outside image.  so I figured i'd request it :)