Who Wants To Share Their IBN/People Folder for me?

Heckler

Heckler

I have an ongoing issue that no one has been able to resolve as yet... My clean new build of MBS refuses to download any actor images at all and the ones I have got have been done manually... Nor does it seem able to download any Bio info.

As there are over 45,000 people (not all will have images I know)... Doing this manually is a no go.

So... who wants to share theirs?

I don't mind doing a little work to weed out the ones I don't need... But if anyone, or more could dropbox their folder for me to download I would be grateful.  I'll let you know when I've grabbed it so you can free up the space again.

Doesn't have to be dropbox, just using that as an example... But something I don't have to mess about signing up for an account with (if I don't have one already will be great)

It's a shame the IBN archive project isn't still around... I used to download their packs of images.

Please don't suggest Radeons IBN downloader app, because I have tried it and found that it does not work adequately for me and I'm not going to have a discussion publicly about the hows/whys and so forths when I have tried to dos os with him privately.  :)

Edited by Heckler

david3663

Are you using a custom IBN location and does mediabrowser have permission to write there? I don't mind sharing my IBN if needed but yours should populate.

Heckler

@@david3663 I've had a thread ongoing about this issue, it's not been populating the actor images like it should... Not for the existing ones after a fresh install on a new system from scratch... Nor when I add new films or TV episodes with new actors... Everything is located in the default places.

So far no one has been able to figure out why.

I tried the IMDB grabber, but it was of no use to me... unless you want something that grabs unusable images that are anything up to 14mb each, not portrait ratio nor even actual images of the actors in question.

I did manage to recover some images from the old build and have copied those across... So I am part of the way there now... I just need to figure out why it's not grabbing them in the first place.