No Auto Folder Artwork

BobbyDing

BobbyDing

I put this question here because it's only happening on the Unraid Docker sever and not my Windows server. I'm sure this is an easy one, but my searching the forum has yielded no answers. Probably because I'm not using the proper description for my searches. On the Windows server the media folders are/were auto populated with composite images using some of the poster images from that library. I just re installed the Unraid Docker version 3.4.1.0, and only have the generic folder pic/icons. How do I turn on/off this feature, and for future reference, what is this feature called?

Thanks!!

Hi, there are no settings for it, it is automatic. Try running a library scan. Thanks.

BobbyDing

Hi Luke. Ran scan. Still generic Icons. Restarted the container and scanned again. Same. Found this (and many more of the same) in the logs:

2018-06-08 10:10:37.063 Error ImageProcessor: Error encoding image
    *** Error Report ***
    Version: 3.4.1.0
    Command line: /system/EmbyServer.dll -programdata /config -ffmpeg /bin/ffmpeg -ffprobe /bin/ffprobe -restartexitcode 3
    Operating system: Unix 4.14.13.0
    64-Bit OS: True
    64-Bit Process: True
    User Interactive: True
    Processor count: 8
    Program data path: /config
    Application directory: /system
    System.EntryPointNotFoundException: Unable to find an entry point named 'sk_bitmap_lock_pixels' in DLL 'libSkiaSharp'.
     at SkiaSharp.SkiaApi.sk_bitmap_lock_pixels(IntPtr B)
     at SkiaSharp.SKBitmap.Resize(SKBitmap dst, SKBitmap src, SKBitmapResizeMethod method)
     at Emby.Drawing.Skia.SkiaEncoder.EncodeImage(String inputPath, DateTime dateModified, String outputPath, Boolean autoOrient, Nullable`1 orientation, Int32 quality, ImageProcessingOptions options, ImageFormat selectedOutputFormat)
     at Emby.Drawing.ImageProcessor.<ProcessImage>d__29.MoveNext()
    System.EntryPointNotFoundException
     at SkiaSharp.SkiaApi.sk_bitmap_lock_pixels(IntPtr B)
     at SkiaSharp.SKBitmap.Resize(SKBitmap dst, SKBitmap src, SKBitmapResizeMethod method)
     at Emby.Drawing.Skia.SkiaEncoder.EncodeImage(String inputPath, DateTime dateModified, String outputPath, Boolean autoOrient, Nullable`1 orientation, Int32 quality, ImageProcessingOptions options, ImageFormat selectedOutputFormat)
     at Emby.Drawing.ImageProcessor.<ProcessImage>d__29.MoveNext()

Do I have some bad images? That would be odd since the windows server is pointed at the same directories/files.

Thanks!

Edited by BobbyDing

BobbyDing

Could this be the issue? I don't know much about linux, but I thought these were supposed to be set to 99 and/or 100.

5b1aae145ff09_Untitled.png

NEVERMIND THIS. I found 2,2,2 ARE THE DEFAULTS FOR THESE VARIABLES.

Edited by BobbyDing