Well...well Amazon Fire Box

chef

chef

This looks interesting. Apparently, it is like a Fire TV, Echo device mixed together.

Stark-launchblogpost-header1._CB47680538

PrincessClevage

This looks interesting. Apparently, it is like a Fire TV, Echo device mixed together.

Stark-launchblogpost-header1._CB47680538

Any links to articles?

Too bad they didn't put it into something that could move around. Like a roomba vac, or a soccer ball that you kick around the house and has a little charge base. Being a box means it wasn't meant to be portable around the house which is dumb. As a ball it can roll around, have motors inside that make it move like that robot on the new star wars. Make it something people wouldn't need to buy 15 of. Like those retarded dash buttons amazon sells. So useful, so lazy. In the future, WALL-E predicted what humans would look like... LOL

• Like 1

BAlGaInTl

If it were otherwise upgraded, it might be interesting.  I have no desire to add Amazon to my home.  I'm Google all the way.  :D

• Like 2

tdiguy

Another disappointment same old processor and no YouTube.

Youtube is not there simply because of the amazon / google war that is ongoing, amazon devices used to have youtube on them even the fire sticks had it.

tdiguy

I was just looking at this. Seems interesting, but like others have said here the processor is still pretty old for the money they want for this. Also seems a bit idiotic to not simply build a ethernet connection into it and spend the money / parts / labor including adapters. I kinda wonder if they are doing this because the fire tv 3rd get has sucked so bad they are trying to offload all the adapters they produced for it.

Otherwise though its a nice concept.