Trakt - At what % does the plugin mark as watched?

Pankookis

Pankookis

Hi

I recently went to my trakt and saw that I have several episodes marked as watched twice. I don't know if it's because I've paused and completed the episode later.

Just now I watched an episode and stopped the playback when about 75% where watched and this got marked as watched on trakt. I use Kodi to play my media and there it is not marked as watched yet.

So my question is; at what % does it the trakt plugin mark media as watched?

Pankookis

The value is set by Trakt, and it's 80%. src: https://trakt.docs.apiary.io/#reference/scrobble/stop

Hi again @@J2ghz

Is it trakt that "decide" 

2018-06-13 11:18:41.614 Info Trakt: Playback Stopped
2018-06-13 11:18:41.614 Info Trakt: Item is played. Scrobble

vs

2018-06-13 10:49:32.801 Info Trakt: Playback Stopped
2018-06-13 10:49:32.801 Info Trakt: Item Not fully played. Tell trakt.tv we are no longer watching but don't scrobble

?

The reason for this question is that if I watch something and pause it on Emby and look at my trakt page, the indicator that show how long I've watched seem to continue. Does trakt now that I've paused my media or does it get the "playback started" call and assume that after 20 min it shall mark it as scrobbled?

Today I have 4 entries with the same episode. 

• 1. When I started the episode
  • 2. When I stopped the episode in the middle to take a break
  • 3. When I started the episode again
  • 4. When the episode was fully watched

I have a log but it's very long. Shall I post it or can I use snippets of it that is related?

J2ghz

You can post it using Github Gists or similar service. One thing I suspect is that one of them is a scrobble and three of them are syncs. Is your

Update Trakt watched history during Scheduled Task
If checked, Emby will only sync from Trakt during the Trakt scheduled tasks.

setting checked? If not, post the log. If it is checked, try it with the setting off.

Pankookis

You can post it using Github Gists or similar service. One thing I suspect is that one of them is a scrobble and three of them are syncs. Is your

setting checked? If not, post the log. If it is checked, try it with the setting off.

Hi, sorry for my late reply.

Will try with the setting off. Am I correct to assume that if I mark something as watched in Kodi, it will not be updated and marked on Trakt? Hopefully, all is correctly marked but just to be sure. :) Thanks for your help

Pankookis

Are you using one of the emby for Kodi add-ons?

Yes I do. The "Emby for Kodi" addon that Angelblue05 develops.

EDIT I do not use the Trakt addon that's available for Kodi. Emby handles Trakt. 

Edited by Pankookis

Angelblue05

@@Pankookis

Can you tell me if you are using native paths or add-on? You can check the add-on settings > sync options to find that information if you are unsure.

Even better if you could provide your Kodi log capturing an example of the issue. I've not notice anything strange. I use trakt personally and my stuff is getting marked as watched with emby for kodi.

Pankookis

@@Pankookis

Can you tell me if you are using native paths or add-on? You can check the add-on settings > sync options to find that information if you are unsure.

Even better if you could provide your Kodi log capturing an example of the issue. I've not notice anything strange. I use trakt personally and my stuff is getting marked as watched with emby for kodi.

I thought I was using native paths but it was marked as addon, probably since I reinstalled the plugin couple weeks back. Have changed it to native again and will try to play some episodes tonight and see if it's the same. :)

Thanks

Pankookis

@@Pankookis

I got the server log and Kodi log. The Kodi log is not a debug log. Is that necessary?

I got two entries of a The Big Bang Theory episode, one at 21:24 and the other at 21:44

Emby server.txt

Kodi log.txt

post-51905-0-14441900-1530131011_thumb.png

• 2 weeks later...
Pankookis

No, debug was not necessary otherwise I would have told you :)

Try this build. Hopefully it resolves this. Keep me posted.

Hi.

Sorry for my very late reply. Haven't had any issues with Trakt since I installed the version you linked but unfortunately, have this problem started for me again https://emby.media/community/index.php?/topic/54721-several-foreign-titles-are-suddenly-missing/

Have been using the stable release of the addon without a problem since I couldn't resolve this, but the version with the fix for Trakt brought it back. It only affect the TV shows. My movies where affected at first but that was because my playlist had been messed up but my TV shows aren't in a playlist. 

EDIT 18-07-07

This only happens to TV shows that are in my main TV shows folder that I have manually changed language on. They reside among other shows that have its info in english (which is the default setting). My movies that have Swedish descriptions are in a separate library folder that have the default setting set at Swedish. These movies show up in Kodi but not the TV shows.

Edited by Pankookis