Live TV: question and minor issue

Diedrich

Diedrich

Q:

How do I get rid of the 1061 in the guide? It references the channel "Preset" in the WinTV program. All I want displayed is the actual channel number (6.1).

5b181b3b6528c_2018060613_25_21LiveTV.png

Minor issue:

My PBS station was the first in the US to move to the new frequency band. I had to rescan through the WinTV program, rescan channels in Emby, and then remap the channels in Schedules Direct.

The issue is that I then went to my series recordings and for each reoccurring series that was on the 'new' rescanned PBS channel, the "Channels" option said "One channel only" rather than "Channel 23.3 PBS Create only". Would this have caused a non-recording? I went back through the series, cancelled them and then re-added them. Just thought you might like to know.

Edited by Diedrich
  • Like 1

Yes that would explain the non-recording. If the channel information changes there's no way for emby to know that is the same channel as before. Thanks.

Spaceboy

Yes that would explain the non-recording. If the channel information changes there's no way for emby to know that is the same channel as before. Thanks.

really? censorship luke? poor, poor form

• 3 weeks later...

@@Diedrich We plan to improve our channel management in a future update. For now you'd have to edit them in WinTV and then refresh the guide in Emby. Please let us know if this helps. Thanks.

Diedrich

@@Diedrich We plan to improve our channel management in a future update. For now you'd have to edit them in WinTV and then refresh the guide in Emby. Please let us know if this helps. Thanks.

Thank you, sir for the reply. The WinTV channel Preset isn't editable in the GUI/channel editor and doesn't apparently have anything to do with the channel itself.