Stuck pixels, anyone have any ideas?

shaefurr

shaefurr

So about 6 months ago I noticed about 3 stuck pixels on my TV, it has slowly grown into a huge cluster of them, ive tried all kinds of stuff to fix it, the heat method, the tap method, the rub method, and ive ran pixel fixers for days upon days. Anyone else have any ideas to fix them? Its really driving me nuts lol.

A lot of them look black in the picture, but they're all stuck on 1 of the 3 colors, so I assume theyre not dead.

Lgq6kL8I.jpg

buddyweiser

What kind of TV is it? Is there a usb port in the back of the TV? Could there possibly be a firmware update out to download and upload via USB?

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

shaefurr

What kind of TV is it? Is there a usb port in the back of the TV? Could there possibly be a firmware update out to download and upload via USB?

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

With that many it's time to buy a new TV sorry to say.

It's an older Sony Bravia LCD, doesnt have any new firmware

Yeah I guess its about that time lol. 

JeremyFr79

It's an older Sony Bravia LCD, doesnt have any new firmware

Yeah I guess its about that time lol. 

1 or 2 stuck pixels is one thing, but you've got a nasty cluster and you've already tried everything you really can, I'd say don't be surprised if it continues to grow and grow.  If it's an older T.V. things have advanced so much in the past few years with display's just about anything you could get now would probably blow it outta the water picture quality wise.

Tikuf

I find once you get them they will only grow. One thing i found works quite well is if you accidently hit the screen with a hammer and contact the insurance company.  :P

• Like 4