Local Image Metadata

DeleteMeNow

DeleteMeNow

I add the metadata to my movies manually as I add them to my Emby library directory, and I have the Emby libraries set to not retrieve metadata from the internet. Prior to updating to the most recent version, I had no problems with this. Emby would just use the metadata that was included in the files.

After updating, I have began to have problems with images being scraped from my files (all mp4, fwiw). When I scan my libraries, it finds all the new files and gathers all the other metadata except the images from the file. I noticed there were changes to how metadata is scraped from the internet in the most recent update. Is manually set metadata no longer supported? I do not want to switch to using metadata from the internet because I have gone through the trouble of setting it myself so I know it is all correct. I also don't have my files named in accordance with the Emby Naming Guide, because I started this library before using Emby.

Is there anything I can do to have Emby use the images embedded in my files again? Or is there a new setting that I should be aware of to re-enable this?

Thank you in advance for any help.

Emby Version: 3.4.1.0

Windows NT 6.2.9200.0

Happy2Play

It is a per library option now.  Dashboard-Library-select each library (ensure to select Show advanced settings).

Yes a number of settings have moved from global to per library. You may want to click on each library and review the settings for each of them. Thanks.