Channels do not show a preview of what’s on now?

JDeLuca

JDeLuca

Hi, I’m still learning Emby and loving it, as I am migrating from Plex. I’m having issues finding exactly what I want when viewing live TV on Apple TV4. Everything is up-to-date as far as I can tell. When I click on “live TV“, then go to, “channels”, I don’t see a description anywhere of what’s currently on? Or maybe I’m misunderstanding how this should work?

After clicking the channel, it doesn’t show what’s currently live? It gives me options randomly of what I think is the next program scheduled to come on after whatever is currently on. Again, maybe I’m misunderstanding how that should be working, but just wanted to ask if anyone could point me in the right direction?

My end goal is to be able to browse my favorite channels faster to see what is currently on on those channels. I’ve already marked my channels as favorites and they do show up, so that’s working. I’m just not able to see live for whatever reason?

Edited by JDeLuca

Hi.  Try looking at "Programs" or the guide instead.  Channels is just going to show you your channels at this time.