Not Downloading All Available Backdrops

Scott310
Go to solution Solved by Luke,

Scott310

Hey Guys,

I just noticed that Emby has suddenly stopped downloading all available backdrops and placing them into extra fan art folders.  It is only downloading one backdrop when there are several available for newly added media.  Nothing has changed in my settings that I can tell. I tried doing another library scan but that didn't change anything.

Thoughts?

• Solution

Hi, please check your image fetcher settings for that particular library and configure how many backdrops you would like downloaded. thanks.

• Like 1

Scott310

Thanks o responding @@Luke.  I can't seem to find that setting.  I don't see anywhere it asks me how many backdrop I want downloaded. It just says save artwork into media folders?  Am I blind? LOL

Scott310

ok sorry I hate to be a pest but I changed the setting and it is still not downloading more backdrops after a library scan.  I deleted the .nfo for some new media and tried to have it do a fresh scan but I still didn't download the backdrops. :(

• 3 weeks later...
mgworek

Oops I found it!

Thanks

Never mind, I didn't know the gear was clickable.

Where did you find the settings? I am only getting one background now. I knew where the settings used to be but can't find it under individual library. I am showing advanced settings.

Thanks

Edited by mgworek

Never mind, I didn't know the gear was clickable.

Where did you find the settings? I am only getting one background now. I knew where the settings used to be but can't find it under individual library. I am showing advanced settings.

Thanks

Try pressing this button:

5b0ffb076b9f1_fetchersettings.png

mgworek

Thanks ebr, I just edited my post like a min before you replied. I have a gear instead of a settings box and didn't know it was clickable.

Thanks for the fast answer though!

Try pressing this button:

5b0ffb076b9f1_fetchersettings.png

• 10 months later...

Sorry revivng an old thread.

I cant for the life of me find these settings. Has it been moved or removed?

@@ozchef, where have you looked?