Guide issues

martymoe

martymoe

I've been digging around in various posts trying to find an answer to my problem, but nothing i've tried has worked.

nearest i can tell from the logs, emby cannot connect to the schedules direct server, but i cannot figure out why.

i have a new Emby server installation, i have it hooked up to schedules direct (new account there too)

i see in the logs where it is finding the stations, but there is an error.. its gotta be something simple, but i'm just not finding the solution.

here is my log:

thank you

Hi, I don't see any errors from schedules direct. Have you setup a tv tuner? What kind of tuner do you have?

martymoe

i have 2 media servers, one in the house, one in the camper in the house i have a hauppauge quad hd tuner and in the camper a hauppauge dual tuner usb

both have wintv8.5 on them and both have loaded up the channels, both are detected by emby

(i can tune to a channel and watch tv from firestick or emby theater)

when i click on guide, all of the channels are there, but the guide info is blank.

i've verified my schedules direct account (a couple of times)

i also tried hooking it up to xmltv but the results are the same.

i'm sure i'm doing something wrong here, but dont know what.

martymoe

I just shut down the server then started it again (i wanted a fresh log) as soon as it came up, i refreshed the guide and waited for the progress bar to go away before snagging the log file.

i have both schedules direct and xml tv hooked up
you can see in the logs that its trying to connect to some 172 address (which i believe is private) it barfs quite a bit then cleans up

i see traffic from both guide providers which leads me to believe its working, but if i check the guide its blank, if i check the guide half an hour later (i thought it might need to populate) its still empty.

Do you haven any ideas of what to try next?

thanks

Marty

embyserver.txt