Auto Graphic in

Scot

Scot

Just wondering, I have plenty of movies and TV shows in my library however the system refuses to render anymore than these few images for the menu folder (see image).

I have tried deleting the auto image but it always refreshes back...I am at a loss as to why.

Scot

@@arrbee99 and @@Luke....sorry, I forgot to attach :-\

Attached now.....

post-1126-0-83170800-1526016732_thumb.jpg

Just as an update, I have edited the image, delete it etc. and then do a rescan/refresh and the image comes back but now looks like this:

post-1126-0-88693300-1526016906_thumb.jpg

Edited by Scot

Ok that is random and it will refresh itself periodically. There's nothing you need to do.

Scot

@@Luke it's been like this for weeks, more like 6-8 actually, secondly it is showing 4 images (all the same) split on the TV Show, Movies Menu etc. rather than a selection of shows...sort of doesn't feel like random given that each are all the same show....

Any way I can speed up this process?

Edited by Scot

Happy2Play

Only way I can reproduce this is if there is only one item in the library, so all tiles get same image.

arrbee99

I've had (have) a couple that refuse to update for a year probably (Live TV  and Trailers) so I made my own, which doesn't solve the problem, but if you're desperate...