STRM playback broken since update

jinxy88

jinxy88

@@Luke the thing i mentioned since like a month ago in other thread i finally managed to make videos of the issue.

Since 1.0.40 update for samsung tv, it broke playback of strm

Made new libraries, readded strms, nothing seems to work, every videos play the first 5 seconds and then restart on an endless loop

Here are the videos tested on 2 different samsung tv's, one is ku6172 and the other ks7500, both with the same behaviour after the update.

Keep in mind before the update botv tv's played every strm

There is tho a beta server version that still allows the tv to playback strms, and thats 3.3.1.12 beta

Files are too big so ill upload there somewhere else and edit the post

jinxy88

from what im seeing, if im reading the log right, something after server version 3.3.1.12 beta is causing huge latency, above 1000ms, because with that version im getting 1-2ms, and im on gbit connection

jinxy88

@@Luke i saw u posted in another thread about a new version, will this also fix subtitles for samsung tv's finally?

Everything is different, I would need more specifics. Let's keep this topic onto strm. Thanks.

Please try this again with the next release of emby server, thanks.

jinxy88

@@Luke, the latest server version seems to have fixed the restart loop but now something else is happening, aftr playing for 5-10 seconds the image just gets stuck, and plays like 1 frame each 5-10 seconds....

ill post another video with this too

• 2 weeks later...
Senna

Just stay on 3.3.1.12, like all strm users out here are doing and keep your client apps on the version that works and disable auto update, instead of also updating those.

That's what I do for the Emby Apple TV app, using an old release that works for my demands.

Sammy

@@jinxy88 please try again with the next release of the app, thanks.

Is a new Samsung SmartTV app out now?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk