TV Guide Blank

Tezza4x4

Tezza4x4

Since upgrading to 3.4 on Synology, my TV Guide has disappeared. I see some errors in the log file (attached) indicating a problem with the xmltv code.

System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'Emby.XmlTv, Version=1.0.6604.28157, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies.

emby log.txt

Edited by Tezza4x4

Hi there, apologies for the disruption. I am looking into this. Thanks.

hi @@Tezza4x4, apologies. I see the problem and it is only affecting the Synology builds right now. We'll get a new release out by Monday to address this. It may also be available on the beta channel prior to that. Thanks.

• Like 1

tcxoman

Luke,

Got the notice that 3.4.1.0 is available for download, and to log onto DSM and update, but file is not available.  BTW, guide is also broken for Xpenology version.,

tcxoman

Luke,

Got the notice that 3.4.1.0 is available for download, and to log onto DSM and update, but file is not available.  BTW, guide is also broken for Xpenology version.,

tcxoman

It may not be posted yet. Sometimes Synology will run a day or two behind. Thanks.

solabc16

Hello @@Tezza4x4, @@tcxoman

The updated builds for Synology and XPEnology are on the way. If you let me know what hardware you’re running on, I’ll push those packages up the queue.

Best

- James

tcxoman

Thanks. I'm using a DS717+. Appreciate all your work. Wish I knew enough to contribute but I'm a hardware microwave type. Be happy to test on my hardware if it will help.

solabc16

Hello @@tcxoman

Hopefully you've picked up the new build now, they will have have been available from early afternoon today (BST).

Thanks for the offer, we do sometimes have hardware specific items we need to test - so always helpful.

A lot of my early work was on the first generations of mobile network infrastructure, DCS-1800 & PCS-1900.

Best

- James

tcxoman

James,

Thanks for the quick fix. It works great. My last job before retiring was designing precision ovenized oscillators (OCXO's) for 4GLTE towers.

Jim aka tcxoman