Bluetooth silence

delenda

delenda

On a random about of next/previous/pause commands, the audio streaming over to a bluetooth speaker cuts out and requires me to just hammer the pause key hoping it starts to play. Can happen for 20 songs in a row then maybe every other then not for 7! 

Samsung Galaxy S8 Verizon on Beta, Fresh install of emby 3.4.0.0 linux x64 4.16 Intel i5-4460 over https connection. Can try over VPN to consider if this is TLS issue.

Edited by delenda

Can try over VPN to consider if this is TLS issue.

Hi, yes, this would be helpful. Thanks.

delenda

Over the past days since switching from Plex, this error seems to occur most when the phone is screen off. From my phone's always-on-display, I can see the song come on, turn off, the music bar fades, and suddenly reappears with the next song silenced. When I unlock the phone, the song is playing silently and resumes sound when I double tap the pause key. 

Edited by delenda

delenda

I hope I'm not telling you something you already know, but I believe this has something to do with the way Emby interfaces with the android audio backends. 

When I'm playing music on Spotify or GoneMadMusic Player, selection of a podcast in a different app will trigger these music players to pause. Emby does not at this time respect this.