2 Questions: Metadata 1x1 poster? Anime lib is all german descriptions?

genzels

genzels

I noticed some of my metadata backdrops wasn't showing for my Anime library. Instead the very first pic is just a 1x1 image and then after that is the backdrop or banner.

I found out I can delete the 1x1 poster and that semi fixes it into a tiny backdrop. (look at the first 2. left 1 is "fixed")

I tried looking in my metadata folder but I have no clue what is what... everything is coded 00, 11, etc. [i don't want to delete the whole folder and lose the rest of my libraries metadata]

5ae90a13115cd_1.png

5ae90b19737f4_2.png

My 2nd issue is some of them have English others have German for the description.I have it set for English in the library scan  settings.

RanmaCanada

You need to delete your cache folder in order for the images to fix themselves.  Do you have your images stored the smart way, as in in the media folders themselves, or did you do it the more difficult way and have them stored in your server directory?  If they are in your media folders, as long as they are still there, then this is just a cache problem, otherwise, it's something worse.  As for the German, just rescan your anime.  Had the same thing happen to me.  Make sure you have anidb set as #1 on your metadata for this library, and set your location correctly too.

Do you have the anime plugin installed? Maybe there is an issue with that plugin and that is the reason for the German text?