No covers after autoupdate

BasJaspers

BasJaspers

Today I noticed that I missed all covers for al my movies. It seems that this has happened after the latest update "Version 3.3.1.0"

The covers are "lost" for both my Kodi system as well as in the web browser. In the folders of the movies there are sill the *.nfo files ,poster.jpg, logo.jpg etc.

I updated one movie and that was index again with the cover adn visible in both Kodi as in the web browser. I can update all movies again, but than I have to check them all again to be sure that they have the correct cover and metadata.

This is not a real big problem but I think it should not be necessary.

This whole thing is "probably" related to an update. Updates are nice, and I really appreciate all the work you are putting in this great system. But what I notice is that even when I have disabled auto updates that these are still done by the system. I think mainly after a reboot of the server.

BasJaspers

Sorry for not giving you all the information. Hopefully this post will clarify the problem.

The emby server is configured to not update.

5ae953084095b_Update.png

The server is installed on 11/1/2017

5ae9533279cc2_Installdate.png

Even with auto update not checked on, the system downloads and installs updates.

5ae953442abf5_Updatefile.png

In the attachment you can find all the server logs. There are no older logs.

I indexed the movies again and the covers are visible again. So that part is no longer a problem. But I would like that the system does not auto-update.

server-63660675970.txt

server-63660729609.txt

server-63660767719.txt

server-63660798357.txt

server-63660815999.txt

There's no evidence in these logs of the system updating. My guess is at some point you clicked the button in the emby server dashboard to update the server.

BasJaspers

I am very sure that I did not do that. But there is no proof or information, so that will not help the problem.

I will keep monitoring this and update the topic when it happens again with the next update.

Thank you for your help so far.

OK yes unfortunately it is difficult to try and guess what might have happened after the fact, so we'll just need to wait and see if it happens again. Thanks.