Small problem with subtitles

SBH46

SBH46

I'm having a small problem with subtitles. Emby has downloaded subtitles for the majority of my library, except for 2 TV series and 2 Movies, that were added to the library some time ago.

The server seems to be OK as it's added subtitles to newer additions to the library.

Can anyone offer some suggestions as to how to force the server to search for these subtitles ?

Hi, you don't need to force anything. Perhaps there just aren't subtitles available for these videos. You can always search manually using the subtitle editor.

SBH46

Hi, Thanks for your reply, subtitles are definitely available as I've checked on opensubtitles.org, of which I'm a member.

I'm happy to search manually, where do I find the subtitle editor ?

SBH46

Thanks for that, added subtitles to both movies with this method, but it seems you can only add subtitles to the next up TV show, not the whole season, is this correct ?

Correct that method is just one at a time. To get more subtitles automatically, review the subtitle downloading settings for each of your emby libraries and try loosening up some of the requirements.