Weird colored borders around items

JeremyG

JeremyG

I feel stupid that I dont know what this is, but on the FireTV app I get borders around items of various colors.    The colors range a varient of colors, mostly a few different shades of grene but also  yellow and red.

I have no idea what this is, and it only shows up in FireTV, not if I browse from the web or Win10 Store app.

Riggs

I start a tread in the beta section about this.

Using the plugin cover art happends too, is nothing to do with the size.

To me is important activate the transparency on Android, or at least open the option to get the transparency.

Thank you 

Riggs

If i change the cover type to tick or spin they comes with that border, nevermind if the picture comes from tmdb, fanart or personalized size

The only way to avoid that is change the cover for metrocase

Edited by HRSCR

Explore the theme options in the app.  Some of them have a consistent background color for the items.

Riggs

Thanks for the answers.

I try with the differnt themes in the Android APP. (All of them)

Yes, Some have one color only, but that is not look good at all.

I pray for transparency option :D

Seriourly. I use a lot of time to leave all collection with the original covers, etc. 

It looks awesome on windows, in the server environment, but in the Android APP looks cheap, no eleghant at all.

BTW. Once you open any collection the art of the collection, logo and backdrop simple not show just call the movie list...

I'm not make a complain, i made a suggestion, trust me. All the people look for a good UI   

Thank you! 

Riggs

Here's a video 

https://1drv.ms/v/s!Au6M7Lym4OiBoP5C2IwMro48TdosgQ

What's weird is that the TV Shows borders seem random....but inside the TV show it seems to colorize the border of each Season to match the color of the image.

This is with the Emby(Default) theme, and also Dark theme.  (didnt try them all)

You're right, and looks awful