Android Mobile strm files

tomimc

tomimc

Hi i just test ddurdle plugin and with android mobile i cant advanced to x minute. I just test beta too.

I tested emby for android tv and with "normal" version i cant playback any file, with "beta" version is working OK and i can move forward and backwards.

tomimc

Server version 3.3.1.22

Android Client version 2.9.92 (Beta version from playstore)

as i said before: problem with strm files:

Hi i just test ddurdle plugin and with android mobile i cant advanced to x minute. Playback starts ok but i cant move forward or backward.

I tested emby for android tv too and with "non-beta" version i cant playback any file, with "beta" version is working OK and i can move forward and backwards.

With emby theater strm files are working ok too. I tested with Samsung app and are working ok too.

there are not any log related in server log.

ddurdle

There were issues I and a number of other users witnessed with server versions > 3.3.1.12 with STRM and Live TV playback (in particular on Roku, ios).  If you want to validate if there is a difference in playback, I could set you a test account on a 3.3.1.12.  I haven't tried 3.3.1.22 yet.

ddurdle

I had a look at your log and I had saw similar when I tried on builds between 3.3.1.13 - 3.3.1.19 which was this:

isEligibleForDirectPlay: True, isEligibleForDirectStream: True

and then there is a call shown to the URL, but no error.

What is interesting is you report samsung is working.  I had a user reporting playback issues that were resolved when moving back to 3.3.1.12.  Perhaps the prior playback issues has been fixed in 3.3.1.22.

Edited by ddurdle