All items just disappeared from my library

thura10
Go to solution Solved by Luke,

thura10

I don't know what happened. It was just fine yesterday. Then, the pc force shutdown due to a power surge. Everything is still fine. The files are still intact. But I didn't open the pc then. Today when i booted it up, at the windows logo, windows asked me to do a chkdsk. I did it. It was fine. I started the server, went into my living room, and tried to watch a movie from the tv. But there was nothing on the home screen. Except for the library names in "My Media" section. When I clicked on the libraries, nothing. There is literally nothing in my library. I tried rebooting the server, the pc but nothing. Just to clarify, I have checked from my server pc, my tv and my phone. All show no items in the library.

I don't know if this is necessary but I attached a log.

P.S. I have tried the scan all libraries from the library section of the dashboard, scanned each library and tried both "Scan for missing metadata" and "Scan for new and updated files". Nothing works.

Log.txt

Edited by thura10

thura10

The log looks ok to me. Are you still having a problem?

Nvm. I had a backup of  the emby folder from the day before and I just used it and now it is working. Thanks for your help.

thura10

what do you mean by emby folder? config or data?

I usually copy the emby-server located in appdata\roaming to an external hdd after importing a large number of movies. The day before this happened, I had copied it.

So all i did was in the emby server folder, i deleted the programdata folder and copy the backed up one to it. Now it works