Invalid username/password - but not....

psybertech

psybertech

OK, this drove me crazy for a bit...
Just using a browser to login and test settings... not on a client device...

I was getting an invalid username/password message trying to login to an account I setup.
It wasn't the username or password. It was parental controls on the time allowed (6AM-6PM)... I was trying after 6PM.
I deleted the account and re-created it a few times until it just clicked in my brain that maybe it was a bad message and maybe the time settings were the cause - OK.. I created a few other accounts that worked but didn't have any exceptions added... so it took a bit to sort out what differences there were....

Can you please change the message displayed for outside granted usage hours to reflect that instead of a generic username/password message? Please!
Sorry, you aren't allowed to watch TV now. Go to bed and try again between (TIMES_SETUP_IN_EMBY_CONFIG)
I know the kiddies will bug me about the confusion when I finally give them access. :)
And yes.. my suggested message is a goof. But please use something similar for time restrictions since I can't see why I would restrict time to an adult. :D

Thanks

j