Nothing is showing up in the "Schedule" section?

JDeLuca

JDeLuca

Hi folks,

New user with new setup.  Emby is running on Windows 10, Intel Core i7 @ 2.90GHz, 16GB RAM, Display Adapter Intel HD Graphics 4600.

I've setup a bunch of serious recordings, however, when I click on "Schedule", it's blank.  If something is recording at the sometime, I can see that as, "Active Recording". 

Any ideas?

JDeLuca

Are you sure there are any upcoming recordings scheduled?

So here's what I see going on.  I added a bunch of series of shows to record.  One being Jeopardy, and that's on every weekday.  When I just added a new show series, it showed up in the schedule.  I deleted Jeopardy, and re added it as a series, and it showed up in the schedule.  So, now I have a ton of shows that I think I need to delete and re add.

JDeLuca

So, I'm not sure what happen but, the schedule showed up fine the next day.  What I meant by delete and re add was this.  At the time of the error, I noticed that I created a bunch of shows to record in a series that were definitely new and on the schedule.  However, nothing was showing up in the schedule section.  So, I "Canceled", all my series, then, re searched for the shows again, and recreated the show recording series.  After doing that, the schedule was showing my shows. 

Not sure what caused that.

Thanks for the feedback. Some channel data must have changed, thus resulting in no potential recordings for that series.

JDeLuca

Thanks for the feedback. Some channel data must have changed, thus resulting in no potential recordings for that series.

Your right. After reviewing my notes, at some point, I added my tuner, set up some test shows to record, Then, "I'm not sure why", but I think I removed my tuner from the settings, then added it back not thinking of how the server would handle that.  I'm still learning / testing this, but so confident in this, that I have not used my other product in over a week!  I've been with PLEX since they split from XMBC.  Everything I've been inquiring about in the Plex forums, is already working hear. 

Anyway, still learning......