poster incorrect on some movies, but the film is indexed correctly

neilcooper33

neilcooper33

hi al

for some reason, a few of my films show incorrect poster images.  if i right click in the library and refresh metadata and replace existing, it fixes it and puts correct poster in place.  but a little while later it gets replaced with a weird image with some screenshots fromthe film and txt giving info of the film, any ideas?

thura10

Have you tried right click-edit images and then just google the poster of the film and replace it manually.

Also when this weird image comes back, are the plot, cast and everything else still the same as before or did they change as well?

neilcooper33

Hi, thanks for the message

i could do that but it seems to be a bug with certain films, so would like to fix it... it's strange that it works... indexes it perfectly.. but then a little while later it downloads the weird image with screenshots from the film and text with the film info, codex etc..

Hi.  If you manually refresh one of these items using the web app "Replacing all metadata and images" what happens?

hi @@neilcooper33 can you please discuss a specific example of one of the films that it is happening with? Can you possibly show a before and after screenshot? Thanks !